Software Defined Communications
Mobile Fragmentation Engine™
With over 40,000 mobile device types – it’s an impossible task to build an application that will seamlessly work with all of them. Ranging from different hardware specifications, through plastics and chassis – each device is a world of its own. Cloudonix’s Mobile Fragmentation Engine™ makes catering to these a breeze – without changing your application code.
Any-Device is Supported with Mobile Fragmentation Engine™
Hardware and Chassis
Mobile devices come in multiple shapes, sizes, hardware and more. For mobile developers – supporting multiple devices seamlessly and easily is crucial. By eliminating the need to publish application updates, supporting specific device types, application vendors can focus on their business – instead of constantly figuring out how to support multiple devices.
- A serverless backend supporting and maintaining any device type configuration – no mobile SDK update required.
- A constantly updated database of devices – with specific configurations, ensuring the best operational profile possible.
- Supporting iOS™, Android™ and AOSP devices.
- Supporting smart phones, smart watches, multimedia systems and more.
A Global Serverless Engine
- Device profiles are constantly updated by Cloudonix staff and Cloudonix customer community members – an ever growing community of developers and enthusiasts.
- Device profiles include optimal voice and video configurations – ensuring the best performance for each device type.
Elastic Device Profiling
- Upon initiating the Cloudonix mobile SDK, the SDK will query the platform for the optimal profile.
- If no optimal profile is found – the platform will provide the closest possible profile, based upon the device type (vendor, model, etc.).
- If changes are required to the profile, these can be introduced at the server side. Deploying to the mobile application simply requires a restart of the application.
- With over 40,000 device types already in the system – and new profiles being contributed by Cloudonix customer community members – Cloudonix maintains the largest database of device profiles to date.